See the Impact You Can Make
Every year Heal with Horses provides hundreds of therapy sessions at an affordable rate so this type of therapy is accessible to all.
A one hour session costs Heal with Horses $120, participants only pay $65
- $65 Contributes towards covering the costs of a child’s one hour therapy session
- $350 Pays for nature crafts for one week of children’s camp
- $1000 Contributes towards annual vet bills
- $5000 Sponsors a therapy horse and pays for feed, vet care and other expenses for a year
How to Donate
We, and our clients who need financial assistance for sessions, would love to have your support.
There are several ways to make a direct donation:
- Make a cheque payable to “Heal With Horses Equine Therapeutic Centre” and mail it to 997 Danforth Rd., Hillier, Ontario, Canada, K0K 2J0
- Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a donation with a credit card through our PayPal account using the button below: The other way to financially support HWH and have fun at the same time is to attend any of our Events!
Donors & Supporters
John & Bernice Parrot Foundation
In 2017, Heal With Horses Equine Therapy Centre was a grateful recipient of a generous grant from the John M. & Bernice Parrott Foundation Inc. A significant portion of this grant was directed towards a new building to provide much needed additional shelter. As of late September 2018, here it is. Isn’t it a beauty!
At this bountiful time of year, we all have so much to be thankful for, and our thoughts turn to those who have supported us and made our progress possible. So, to the good people of the Parrot Foundation–many, many thanks!
Market High Advertising Ltd
No words can express our appreciation to Market High Advertising (MHA) who have, right from the very beginning, supported the HWH Centre with professional, first-class marketing materials. From business cards to outdoor signage, MHA has never hesitated to step up and donate materials and their valuable time to help us promote the benefits of equine therapy.
The Trends Cares Foundation
Many, many, many thanks for your generous donations over the years to Heal With Horses. Your contributions have provided much-needed therapy sessions for special needs children and in turn provided the families of those children with reassurance and respite.
Bay of Quinte Mutual Insurance
The Bay of Quinte Mutual Insurance Co. gave us a donation to help cover the cost of our programmes for clients who need financial assistance to take part in our sessions. We are very appreciative of this donation!
Thank you to everyone who has donated to HWH!